Michele Gordon, Patricia E. Cook, Jarian R. Graham
Dr. Dorothea Atkins
Michele Gordon, L'Tange Alexander, Debra Jordan Patricia E. Cook,
BECOME A PART OF OUR SISTERHOOD
The National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Incorporated seeks to attract individuals who possess good moral character, exemplify self-respect and exhibit professional integrity. Candidates for membership must be actively engaged in the field of education.
The following characteristics represent educators to be recruited for membership:
1. Educators with exceptional teaching skills, organizational skills and leadership experience.
2. Educators who are willing to invest time and talent in the National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Incorporated as an extracurricular priority.
3. Educators who are committed to and feel comfortable advocating all components of the Youth, Education, Service Program (Y.E.S.).
4. Educators who represent a diversity of backgrounds, interests, experiences, talent and academic pursuits.
5. Educators who foster enthusiasm and dedication to students and the teaching profession. They demonstrate passionately the pursuit of excellence. They express openly their beliefs that all children can learn, and admit that they are lifelong learners. The educators believe in teamwork, network, and work!
6. Educators who demonstrate a charitable and giving spirit in time and money.
Chapters of the National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Incorporated are located in the five regions of the country: Eastern, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, and Far West. To find a chapter in your area, please visit the CHAPTERS listed in the REGIONS section on our national website. (www.nspdk.org)
Individuals interested in affiliating with our organization should contact the National Headquarters Office at 773-783-7379 or email NSPDKHDQ@aol.com.